Research Project Scientist (Chemist, Materials Scientist or Chemical Engineer)
Chemical Industry based in Attiki is looking for a Chemist, Materials Scientist or Chemical Engineer with MSc and/or PhD studies in Polymer Chemistry, experience in the management of research projects and excellent knowledge of English for a research scientist position (planning of research, carrying out experiments, liaising with research and/or production staff, keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments, scientific reporting, and presentation of results at project meetings and conferences).
- Demonstrate strong scientific, organizational and laboratory skills
- Ability to solve problems of medium to complex nature through independent planning, design, execution and interpretation of experiments
- Ability to write clear, concise scientific and technical reports
- Ability to propose and implement scientific ideas consistent with the strategic direction
- Ability to handle multi-task and changing priorities along with fluctuations in the work load
The candidate will report to the R&D Manager.
Only candidates who meet the required qualifications will be considered.
The deadline for the above position is October 31st, 2017.
Please send your CV in the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org