Actions - Projects
Home The Project Scheduling Papers Conferences Contact
6-th International Conference «Space Technologies: Present and Future», (23 – 26 May 2017)
- Novel precursors for the Development of innovative carbon fibers with enhanced properties
D. Dragatogiannis, E. Koumoulos, C. Charitidis
- Carbon fibre from waste cotton: investigation of structural and physical properties
Pravin Jagdale, E. Koumoulos, A. Khan, M. Castellino, D. Dragatogiannis, A. Tagliaferro, C. Charitidis
- Innovative Carbon Fibers Developed from Novel Precursors with Enhanced Properties
A. Dragatogiannis, E. P. Koumoulos, C. A. Charitidis
28th International Conference on Diamond and Carbon Materials, Gothia Towers, Gothenburg, Sweden (2017)
- Multi-wavelength Raman investigation of carbon fibers produced from conventional and sustainable precursors towards online monitoring feasibility
Pravin Jagdale, Massimo Rovere, Dimitrios A. Dragatogiannis, Elias P. Koumoulos, Aamer Khan, Pietro Mandracci, Costas A. Charitidis, Alberto Tagliaferro
Graphene Week 2017, September 2017 Athens, Graphene Flagship
- Lubricity of carbon-based polymer nanocomposites via nanoindentation for interface assessment
Elias P. Koumoulos, Costas A. Charitidis
- Integrity and performance of graphene based sprayed electrodes for high performance supercapacitors
Elias P. Koumoulos, A. F. A. Trompeta, Paolo Bondavalli, Costas A. Charitidis
11th Panhellenic Scientific Chemical Engineering Congress 25-27 May 2017, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Functionalized innovative carbon fibers developed from novel precursors with cost efficiency and tailored properties
D.A. Dragatogiannis, I. Kartsonakis, S. Soulis, S. Anagnou, K. Mpalias, P. Goulis, E. Koumoulos, C.A. Charitidis
- ΜΟΝΤΕΛΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ ΤΗΣ ΟΞΕΙΔΩΤΙΚΗΣ ΣΤΑΘΕΡΟΠΟΙΗΣΗΣ ΙΝΩΝ ΠΟΛΥΑΚΡΙΛΟΝΙΤΡΙΛΙΟΥ
Γ. Κωνσταντόπουλος, Δ. Δραγατογιάννης, Σ. Σούλης, Κ. Χαριτίδης
The 2014 Industrial Technologies conference was organised in Athens, Greece on April 9-11th 2014. The event took place during the Greek Presidency of the European Council, following on from the previous successful Industrial Technologies events in Brussels in 2010 and in Aarhus in 2012.
Industrial Technologies 2014 was held for the 3rd time in Athens, Greece, on April 9-11 2014 and was organized at Megaron International Conference Centre under the auspices of the General Secretariat of Research & Technology (GSRT). The event was participated by over 1300 delegates, among which 150 high-level speakers presenting nanotechnology, biotechnology, advanced materials and new production technologies. In parallel with Conference, the IndustryTech exhibition and a brokerage day were organized.
FIBRALSPEC participation in Industrial Technologies 2014 (booth #41) successfully indicated the need for improvement of materials, pointing out the impact of carbon fibers in all innovative aspects of materials and industrial new perspectives. National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) had the chance to disseminate FIBRALSPEC Project’s message by attracting the interest of scientists from multidisciplinary fields, representatives from industrial sector, academia, research organizations, representatives from European Commission, media and general public.
- During the 3rd Workshop on the Risk Management of Engineered Nanomaterials (NIMS, Tsukuba 22nd August 2014) an invited lecture entitled “Nanostructured and composite materials for engineering applications” presented the synthesis and characterization of carbon fibres from innovative precursors and the research activities of FIBRALSPEC project were highlighted.